Toni Collette (”The Sixth Sense,” ”The Hours”) plays a spirited geologist who finds life-threatening danger, cross-cultural lessons, and unexpected romance when she guides an aloof Japanese businessman through western Australia’s desolate Pilbara desert.
(Japanese Story: Samuel Goldwyn Films)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Casting Net: Patricia Arquette to voice witch in Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!