”Drumline” stud Nick Cannon brings 1987’s ”Can’t Buy Me Love” to a whole new generation, starring as a geek who ups his cool quotient by paying a popular girl (popster Christina Milian) to fake-date him.
(Love Don't Cost a Thing: Jim Sheldon)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation