”Drumline” stud Nick Cannon brings 1987’s ”Can’t Buy Me Love” to a whole new generation, starring as a geek who ups his cool quotient by paying a popular girl (popster Christina Milian) to fake-date him.
(Love Don't Cost a Thing: Jim Sheldon)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Catch' costume designer joins Betsy Beers on Shondaland Revealed
- Drake releases new album 'Views' on iTunes
- 'Orphan Black' creators talk mystery of Delphine's disappearance
- Bernie Sanders transforms into a perfect George in 'Seinfeld'
- Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin get smitten in 'Me Before You' trailer
- 'Nice Guys' Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe go retro in '70s-style trailer
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star reacts to Stephanie's cold move