”Drumline” stud Nick Cannon brings 1987’s ”Can’t Buy Me Love” to a whole new generation, starring as a geek who ups his cool quotient by paying a popular girl (popster Christina Milian) to fake-date him.
(Love Don't Cost a Thing: Jim Sheldon)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser from 2005 lawsuit comes forward
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- EW recommends: iZombie, Eloise, and Fun Home