”Drumline” stud Nick Cannon brings 1987’s ”Can’t Buy Me Love” to a whole new generation, starring as a geek who ups his cool quotient by paying a popular girl (popster Christina Milian) to fake-date him.
(Love Don't Cost a Thing: Jim Sheldon)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- Exclusive 'A Christmas Horror Story' trailer promises shocks, scares, and Shatner
- See Simon Cowell get emotional during an 'X Factor' audition
- Box office preview: Sleepy Labor Day to quietly close out the summer
- 'Mr. Robot' had a perfect season on Rotten Tomatoes
- First Look: See Rob Riggle as 'Gator Dan' on 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- Netflix renews 'Narcos' for season 2
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!