American architect Louis Kahn is credited with building the Salk Institute and the Kimbell Art Museum. Yet he died penniless in a train-station bathroom. Director Nathaniel Kahn, his illegitimate son, explores the mystery in his first feature-length documentary.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Detective Cornell, Eric in 'Secrets and Lies' exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Justin Chambers on Alex's new move
- Lady Gaga is headlining the Super Bowl halftime show
- 'The Greasy Strangler' producers on their 'shocking' horror-comedy
- Kevin James stars in 'True Memoirs of an International Assassin' trailer
- 'Portlandia' slammed by feminist bookstore used on the show
- WATCH: How is 'Younger' like a bubble bath and a glass of rosé?