American architect Louis Kahn is credited with building the Salk Institute and the Kimbell Art Museum. Yet he died penniless in a train-station bathroom. Director Nathaniel Kahn, his illegitimate son, explores the mystery in his first feature-length documentary.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars on Callie vs. Arizona custody battle
- Pharrell is getting his own action figure
- 'Star Wars' droids R2-D2 and C-3PO gave EW staffers a hilarious surprise
- Jon M. Chu in talks to direct adaptation of 'Crazy Rich Asians'
- 'SNL' taps Drake, Fred Armisen as season's final hosts
- Aly & AJ confirm they are making new music
- 'Scandal': Who will win the election? Our results are in...