American architect Louis Kahn is credited with building the Salk Institute and the Kimbell Art Museum. Yet he died penniless in a train-station bathroom. Director Nathaniel Kahn, his illegitimate son, explores the mystery in his first feature-length documentary.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50