American architect Louis Kahn is credited with building the Salk Institute and the Kimbell Art Museum. Yet he died penniless in a train-station bathroom. Director Nathaniel Kahn, his illegitimate son, explores the mystery in his first feature-length documentary.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early