It’s yet another version of J.M. Barrie’s fantasy classic, but this one casts an actual boy (Jeremy Sumpter) in the title role, breaking the creepy tradition of putting tiny women in the hero’s tights. ”Harry Potter”’s Jason Isaacs is the evil Captain Hook; P.J. Hogan (”My Best Friend’s Wedding”) directs.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Glenn Danzig shares stories behind songs on new covers album
- See 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' come to life in 'Disney Infinity 3.0'
- Will Smith says there 'might be a future' for him in politics
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' lands PG-13 rating
- Luke's absence teased in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' charity video
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says 'Heaven Sent' is 'creepiest' episode yet
- Re-live brilliant Bonnaroo moments from Mumford & Sons, D'Angelo, and more in Thanksgiving video
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year