”The Pianist”’s Oscar-winning screenwriter, Ronald Harwood, adapted Brian Moore’s novel about a former Nazi executioner (Michael Caine) who has lived for decades sheltered by right-wingers within the Catholic Church. When his crimes come to light, he finds himself on the run as police investigators and hitmen pursue him throughout France. ”The Hurricane”’s Norman Jewison directs.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC