”The Pianist”’s Oscar-winning screenwriter, Ronald Harwood, adapted Brian Moore’s novel about a former Nazi executioner (Michael Caine) who has lived for decades sheltered by right-wingers within the Catholic Church. When his crimes come to light, he finds himself on the run as police investigators and hitmen pursue him throughout France. ”The Hurricane”’s Norman Jewison directs.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!