”The Pianist”’s Oscar-winning screenwriter, Ronald Harwood, adapted Brian Moore’s novel about a former Nazi executioner (Michael Caine) who has lived for decades sheltered by right-wingers within the Catholic Church. When his crimes come to light, he finds himself on the run as police investigators and hitmen pursue him throughout France. ”The Hurricane”’s Norman Jewison directs.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joe Biden loves the word 'malarkey'
- HBO renews 'Ballers' for season 3
- Serena Williams answers 73 random questions for Vogue
- Bindi Irwin praises Ariel Winter's body confidence
- Garry Marshall's 'The Flamingo Kid' is going to be a stage musical
- Watch the exclusive teaser for 'Documentary Now!'
- Ice Cube to bring hip-hop 'Hollywood Squares' to VH1
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?