”The Pianist”’s Oscar-winning screenwriter, Ronald Harwood, adapted Brian Moore’s novel about a former Nazi executioner (Michael Caine) who has lived for decades sheltered by right-wingers within the Catholic Church. When his crimes come to light, he finds himself on the run as police investigators and hitmen pursue him throughout France. ”The Hurricane”’s Norman Jewison directs.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nirvana baby recreates 'Nevermind' album cover 25 years later
- Bon Iver's Justin Vernon slams Beyoncé for Pepsi partnership
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sings 'Yoda' with Weird Al at New York concert
- 'CBS Sunday Morning': Jane Pauley will replace Charles Osgood
- Watch Kanye West's surprise performance with Chance the Rapper
- Patrick Stewart on doing drag for the first time in 'Blunt Talk'
- Marvel delayed 'Doctor Strange' release for Benedict Cumberbatch