An unusual view of rap star Tupac Shakur’s life. Lauren Lazin’s ?self-portrait,? done in collaboration with the artist’s mother, uses archived footage – personal interviews, home videos, and excerpts from his writing – to tell his story.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mother’s Day' trailer is the mother lode of Garry Marshall concoctions
- See the first trailer for Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Dallas'
- Ewan McGregor becomes a spy in 'Our Kind of Traitor' trailer
- 'Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman says the Morgan-Carol conflict 'is only beginning'
- New 'Star Wars' LEGO series heading to Disney XD
- How many of the bestselling albums of the past 25 years do you own?
- Kevin Costner has Ryan Reynolds' memories in 'Criminal' trailer