An unusual view of rap star Tupac Shakur’s life. Lauren Lazin’s ?self-portrait,? done in collaboration with the artist’s mother, uses archived footage – personal interviews, home videos, and excerpts from his writing – to tell his story.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?