This IMAX prequel to the 1979 classic (penned by original coscreenwriter Jeanne Rosenberg) takes place in post-World War II Africa, where a young girl stranded in the desert is rescued by a wild horse. Their friendship grows when they return home and the stallion competes in a prestigious horse race in order to help the girl’s grandfather regain respect in the community.
(The Young Black Stallion: David Guer)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Syfy to air five hours of Leonard Nimoy programming on Sunday
- 'New Girl' welcomes Jack McBrayer, Regis Philbin for season finale
- ABC Family renews Baby Daddy for fifth season
- Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto: A tale of two Spocks at Comic-Con '07
- Game of Thrones season 5 poster shows Tyrion meeting a dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Leonard Nimoy 'like family'