This IMAX prequel to the 1979 classic (penned by original coscreenwriter Jeanne Rosenberg) takes place in post-World War II Africa, where a young girl stranded in the desert is rescued by a wild horse. Their friendship grows when they return home and the stallion competes in a prestigious horse race in order to help the girl’s grandfather regain respect in the community.
(The Young Black Stallion: David Guer)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Prince announces concert to honor Freddie Gray
- 'Grey's Anatomy' season 12 books Debbie Allen as executive producer/ director
- Sofia Vergara makes Catchphrase sexy on Fallon
- Bryan Adams comments on Ryan Adams' 'Summer of '69' cover
- Joss Whedon explains why he quit Twitter
- 'An Open Secret': Watch trailer to Amy Berg's explosive Hollywood pedophile doc
- 'Person of Interest' showrunners talk season 4 and its emotional finale
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!