This IMAX prequel to the 1979 classic (penned by original coscreenwriter Jeanne Rosenberg) takes place in post-World War II Africa, where a young girl stranded in the desert is rescued by a wild horse. Their friendship grows when they return home and the stallion competes in a prestigious horse race in order to help the girl’s grandfather regain respect in the community.
(The Young Black Stallion: David Guer)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Knocks share 10 songs they love from women in pop
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry
- Gina Rodriguez and James Corden get into a slap fight
- Ben Affleck feeling ‘a ton of pressure’ over 'Batman v Superman'
- See Carly Simon and Stephen Colbert duet on 'Mockingbird'
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus