A compassionate Spanish drama – starring Javier Bardem as an unemployed shipyard worker – that’s as grounded in unsexy European labor misery as Almodovar’s Talk to Her wafts above it.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Javier Bardem, Nieve De Medina, Jose Angel Egido, Luis Tosar; Director: Fernando Leon de Aranoa; Author: Ignacio Del Moral, Fernando Leon de Aranoa; Runtime (in minutes): 113; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!