A compassionate Spanish drama – starring Javier Bardem as an unemployed shipyard worker – that’s as grounded in unsexy European labor misery as Almodovar’s Talk to Her wafts above it.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Javier Bardem, Nieve De Medina, Jose Angel Egido, Luis Tosar; Director: Fernando Leon de Aranoa; Author: Ignacio Del Moral, Fernando Leon de Aranoa; Runtime (in minutes): 113; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!