A standard-issue, feature-length, made-for-summer 2003 edition of a macho 1970s ABC cop drama, starring Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Farrell as men who seek redemption by strapping on armor and policing L.A.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Colin Farrell, Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Charles, LL Cool J, Olivier Martinez, Jeremy Renner, Michelle Rodriguez; Director: Clark Johnson; Author: David Ayer, David McKenna; Release Date Wide: 08/08/2003; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters