A standard-issue, feature-length, made-for-summer 2003 edition of a macho 1970s ABC cop drama, starring Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Farrell as men who seek redemption by strapping on armor and policing L.A.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Colin Farrell, Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Charles, LL Cool J, Olivier Martinez, Jeremy Renner, Michelle Rodriguez; Director: Clark Johnson; Author: David Ayer, David McKenna; Release Date Wide: 08/08/2003; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!