A standard-issue, feature-length, made-for-summer 2003 edition of a macho 1970s ABC cop drama, starring Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Farrell as men who seek redemption by strapping on armor and policing L.A.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Colin Farrell, Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Charles, LL Cool J, Olivier Martinez, Jeremy Renner, Michelle Rodriguez; Director: Clark Johnson; Author: David Ayer, David McKenna; Release Date Wide: 08/08/2003; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop