Halle Berry is heeding the catcall – prepping for her starring role in Warner Bros.’ ”Catwoman,” due in theaters next summer. ”It’s great – lots of fight training and whip work,” says the Oscar winner, who’s been a fan of the feline comic character since seeing Eartha Kitt play her in old episodes of the 1960s ”Batman” series. ”Catwoman’s been done by great women, and I’m just hoping I can stand among them and add some of my own personality.” Berry won’t reveal how her costumes compare to Kitt’s spandex sparkles or Michelle Pfeiffer’s S&M latex, except to describe them as ”amazing…different than any others.” And the kitty lingo? Promises Berry, ”’I’m trying to get my purr just right.”
(Halle Berry: Gregg De Guire/WireImage.com)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'