The trio are close to grossing $60 million in North American concert receipts, enough to make them 2003’s top touring country act. At least till archnemesis Toby Keith’s tally is unleashed this fall.
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Vampire comedy 'What We Do In the Shadows' to get six-episode spin-off TV show
- 'Outlander' exclusive: Read an excerpt from Diana Gabaldon's next book
- Sandra Oh makes her presidential return to TV in this exclusive clip
- Naomi Campbell following Lee Daniels to 'Star'
- Evanescence's Amy Lee debuts adorable 'If You're a Star' music video
- Vin Diesel teases 'Fast 8' trailer release date
- A London bookstore is offering a chance to win free books for life