The trio are close to grossing $60 million in North American concert receipts, enough to make them 2003’s top touring country act. At least till archnemesis Toby Keith’s tally is unleashed this fall.
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jessica Alba explains 'swass' to Jimmy Fallon
- Jessica Alba & Jimmy Fallon rule at Roomba pong
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying