The trio are close to grossing $60 million in North American concert receipts, enough to make them 2003’s top touring country act. At least till archnemesis Toby Keith’s tally is unleashed this fall.
Posted August 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- John Cena's nose got broken on 'Monday Night Raw'
- Hear an exclusive Deer Tick song from upcoming Amazon Music playlist
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!