The ”Big Brother” housemates will be stuck in their camera-filled home for an extra week. Variety reports that CBS has ordered two extra episodes of the series. That means that the season finale will on Sept. 24, where it will compete against high-profile season premieres on other networks: ABC’s latest edition of ”The Bachelor” and NBC’s now Aaron Sorkin-less ”The West Wing.” It also means pushing back the premieres of two of CBS’ primetime staples. ”The King of Queens,” which is abandoning its cushy Monday slot for Wednesday, will now debut on Oct. 1 with a one-hour episode, and the ”Becker” season premiere will be pushed back to Oct. 8. At least now the currently sequestered ”Big Brother” contestants won’t have to miss those shows.
Posted August 26 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!