Jack Osbourne may be fresh out of rehab, but don’t expect him to stop partying. The ”Osbournes” star is getting a reality show of his own, called ”Union Jack,” in which a British camera crew will follow the 17-year-old around Los Angeles as he goes to parties, premieres, and celebrity hangouts. The U.K.’s Channel 4, where the series will premiere in November, says the metal spawn will offer a ”Brit’s-eye view” of the showbiz life and will ”give a fresh take on all things cool and strange in Hollywood.” In a statement, Channel 4 music exec Jo Wallace says, ”Jack’s original and irreverent style epitomizes many Channel 4 values.” (Do ”Channel 4 values” include pretending to kill your pet as a practical joke on your viewers?) Questions remain: Will we Yanks will get to see ”Union Jack”? Also, if the ”Osbournes” and ”Union Jack” crews end up filming each other in action, would the resulting feedback loop permanently rupture the space-time continuum?
(Jack Osbourne: Ash Knotek/Snappers/ZUMA Press/NewsCom)
Posted August 29 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- Michael Shannon channels Donald Trump in exclusive '99 Homes' clip
- What to expect from Justin Bieber's new album
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: 'I'm surprised Austin has lasted this long'
- Here's everyone who is coming to the VMAs on Sunday
- Twitter thinks Taylor Swift will win Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The Oscar race begins: Is 'Carol' the film to beat?
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!