Jack Osbourne may be fresh out of rehab, but don’t expect him to stop partying. The ”Osbournes” star is getting a reality show of his own, called ”Union Jack,” in which a British camera crew will follow the 17-year-old around Los Angeles as he goes to parties, premieres, and celebrity hangouts. The U.K.’s Channel 4, where the series will premiere in November, says the metal spawn will offer a ”Brit’s-eye view” of the showbiz life and will ”give a fresh take on all things cool and strange in Hollywood.” In a statement, Channel 4 music exec Jo Wallace says, ”Jack’s original and irreverent style epitomizes many Channel 4 values.” (Do ”Channel 4 values” include pretending to kill your pet as a practical joke on your viewers?) Questions remain: Will we Yanks will get to see ”Union Jack”? Also, if the ”Osbournes” and ”Union Jack” crews end up filming each other in action, would the resulting feedback loop permanently rupture the space-time continuum?
(Jack Osbourne: Ash Knotek/Snappers/ZUMA Press/NewsCom)
Posted August 29 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!