Jack Osbourne may be fresh out of rehab, but don’t expect him to stop partying. The ”Osbournes” star is getting a reality show of his own, called ”Union Jack,” in which a British camera crew will follow the 17-year-old around Los Angeles as he goes to parties, premieres, and celebrity hangouts. The U.K.’s Channel 4, where the series will premiere in November, says the metal spawn will offer a ”Brit’s-eye view” of the showbiz life and will ”give a fresh take on all things cool and strange in Hollywood.” In a statement, Channel 4 music exec Jo Wallace says, ”Jack’s original and irreverent style epitomizes many Channel 4 values.” (Do ”Channel 4 values” include pretending to kill your pet as a practical joke on your viewers?) Questions remain: Will we Yanks will get to see ”Union Jack”? Also, if the ”Osbournes” and ”Union Jack” crews end up filming each other in action, would the resulting feedback loop permanently rupture the space-time continuum?
(Jack Osbourne: Ash Knotek/Snappers/ZUMA Press/NewsCom)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!