Jack Osbourne may be fresh out of rehab, but don’t expect him to stop partying. The ”Osbournes” star is getting a reality show of his own, called ”Union Jack,” in which a British camera crew will follow the 17-year-old around Los Angeles as he goes to parties, premieres, and celebrity hangouts. The U.K.’s Channel 4, where the series will premiere in November, says the metal spawn will offer a ”Brit’s-eye view” of the showbiz life and will ”give a fresh take on all things cool and strange in Hollywood.” In a statement, Channel 4 music exec Jo Wallace says, ”Jack’s original and irreverent style epitomizes many Channel 4 values.” (Do ”Channel 4 values” include pretending to kill your pet as a practical joke on your viewers?) Questions remain: Will we Yanks will get to see ”Union Jack”? Also, if the ”Osbournes” and ”Union Jack” crews end up filming each other in action, would the resulting feedback loop permanently rupture the space-time continuum?
(Jack Osbourne: Ash Knotek/Snappers/ZUMA Press/NewsCom)
Posted August 29 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!