She wanted out, but they keep pulling her back in. TV Guide reports that Sarah Michelle Gellar is in talks to make a couple of return visits to the Buffyverse this season on ”Angel.” Gellar, whose eagerness to quit ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer” led to the demise of that series and nearly killed spinoff ”Angel” as well, is likely to appear twice, in sweeps month episodes, either in February or May, TV Guide says. The magazine also confirms that Buffy flame Spike (James Marsters) will be a regular on ”Angel” this season, and that the crossover of characters from ”Buffy” has helped keep the WB from cancelling that show. The new ”Angel” season begins Oct. 1.
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Psycho' dead on Broadway
- T.I. responds to Irving Plaza shooting: 'My heart is heavy today'
- Megalyn Echikunwoke, Eden Sher to star in dance comedy 'Step Sisters'
- Todd Solondz's 'Wiener-Dog' has many owners in dark comedy's trailer
- Cameron Crowe's new 'Roadies' trailer has stalkers, knock-out punches
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon gets awards season release
- 'Project Runway' renewed for three more seasons