She wanted out, but they keep pulling her back in. TV Guide reports that Sarah Michelle Gellar is in talks to make a couple of return visits to the Buffyverse this season on ”Angel.” Gellar, whose eagerness to quit ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer” led to the demise of that series and nearly killed spinoff ”Angel” as well, is likely to appear twice, in sweeps month episodes, either in February or May, TV Guide says. The magazine also confirms that Buffy flame Spike (James Marsters) will be a regular on ”Angel” this season, and that the crossover of characters from ”Buffy” has helped keep the WB from cancelling that show. The new ”Angel” season begins Oct. 1.
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'
- Macklemore brings 'White Privilege II' to 'Colbert'
- Samantha Bee makes Werner Herzog-style mini doc to mock Jeb Bush