She wanted out, but they keep pulling her back in. TV Guide reports that Sarah Michelle Gellar is in talks to make a couple of return visits to the Buffyverse this season on ”Angel.” Gellar, whose eagerness to quit ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer” led to the demise of that series and nearly killed spinoff ”Angel” as well, is likely to appear twice, in sweeps month episodes, either in February or May, TV Guide says. The magazine also confirms that Buffy flame Spike (James Marsters) will be a regular on ”Angel” this season, and that the crossover of characters from ”Buffy” has helped keep the WB from cancelling that show. The new ”Angel” season begins Oct. 1.
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch