He’s the star of ”That ’70s Show,” but Topher Grace’s new contract brings to mind another ’70s TV icon: The Six Million Dollar Man. That’s about what Grace will earn in the latest one-year extension of his contract, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He’s the last of the regular cast to renew his contract, which will now pay him $250,000 to $300,000 per episode, or $6 million to $8 million per season, putting him in the same pay range as Ashton Kutcher, who also held out on re-upping until July. The new deal will keep Grace’s Eric Forman stuck in his parents’ basement through 2005. At this rate, Fox could keep the show (which debuted in 1998) running longer than the actual ’70s did.
(Topher Grace: mk/mg/Michael Germana UPI/NewsCom)
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- Pentangle founding member John Renbourn dies at 70
- Taylor Swift is one of the 'World's Greatest Leaders,' according to 'Fortune'
- Box office preview: 'Home' faces off against 'Get Hard'
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!