He’s the star of ”That ’70s Show,” but Topher Grace’s new contract brings to mind another ’70s TV icon: The Six Million Dollar Man. That’s about what Grace will earn in the latest one-year extension of his contract, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He’s the last of the regular cast to renew his contract, which will now pay him $250,000 to $300,000 per episode, or $6 million to $8 million per season, putting him in the same pay range as Ashton Kutcher, who also held out on re-upping until July. The new deal will keep Grace’s Eric Forman stuck in his parents’ basement through 2005. At this rate, Fox could keep the show (which debuted in 1998) running longer than the actual ’70s did.
(Topher Grace: mk/mg/Michael Germana UPI/NewsCom)
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift is really, really excited for the 'Wildest Dreams' music video debut
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart almost joined Taylor Swift on tour
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloeé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!