He’s the star of ”That ’70s Show,” but Topher Grace’s new contract brings to mind another ’70s TV icon: The Six Million Dollar Man. That’s about what Grace will earn in the latest one-year extension of his contract, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He’s the last of the regular cast to renew his contract, which will now pay him $250,000 to $300,000 per episode, or $6 million to $8 million per season, putting him in the same pay range as Ashton Kutcher, who also held out on re-upping until July. The new deal will keep Grace’s Eric Forman stuck in his parents’ basement through 2005. At this rate, Fox could keep the show (which debuted in 1998) running longer than the actual ’70s did.
(Topher Grace: mk/mg/Michael Germana UPI/NewsCom)
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters