He’s the star of ”That ’70s Show,” but Topher Grace’s new contract brings to mind another ’70s TV icon: The Six Million Dollar Man. That’s about what Grace will earn in the latest one-year extension of his contract, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He’s the last of the regular cast to renew his contract, which will now pay him $250,000 to $300,000 per episode, or $6 million to $8 million per season, putting him in the same pay range as Ashton Kutcher, who also held out on re-upping until July. The new deal will keep Grace’s Eric Forman stuck in his parents’ basement through 2005. At this rate, Fox could keep the show (which debuted in 1998) running longer than the actual ’70s did.
(Topher Grace: mk/mg/Michael Germana UPI/NewsCom)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling speaks out about Scottish independence on Twitter
- John Oliver says standardized tests are almost as terrifying as clowns
- E! to air two-part 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' special about Bruce Jenner
- 'Game of Thrones' TV Book Club: Did 'Sons of the Harpy' just confirm a huge fan theory?
- Watch a brief history of the PG-13 rating
- Miley Cyrus, The Flaming Lips to release collaborative album
- Royal baby name: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!