He’s the star of ”That ’70s Show,” but Topher Grace’s new contract brings to mind another ’70s TV icon: The Six Million Dollar Man. That’s about what Grace will earn in the latest one-year extension of his contract, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He’s the last of the regular cast to renew his contract, which will now pay him $250,000 to $300,000 per episode, or $6 million to $8 million per season, putting him in the same pay range as Ashton Kutcher, who also held out on re-upping until July. The new deal will keep Grace’s Eric Forman stuck in his parents’ basement through 2005. At this rate, Fox could keep the show (which debuted in 1998) running longer than the actual ’70s did.
(Topher Grace: mk/mg/Michael Germana UPI/NewsCom)
Posted September 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick
- 'Man With a Plan' showrunner previews Matt LeBlanc’s return to sitcoms