The bouncy blond tennis star will serve as USA Network’s ”entertainment reporter” during its coverage of the U.S. Open. Guess all that experience in being hot and dating celebs is finally paying off.
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate McKinnon's Angela Merkel mocks Trump on 'SNL'
- 'SNL' shows the world through Donald Trump's eyes
- Bryan Cranston brings back Walter White for 'SNL' Trump sketch
- The first reactions to 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' are here
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage