How depressing: Comics legend Miller(”Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,” ”Sin City”) turns in a tired story – a vignette, really, based on Miller’s original script for ”RoboCop 2” – about the movies’ futuristic robotic law enforcer pounding the kidnappers of a little blond girl. All of it is drawn by Juan Jose Ryp with an emphasis on static musculature to the exclusion of interesting action. Blah.
Frank Miller's Robocop How depressing: Comics legend Miller(''Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,'' ''Sin City'') turns in a tired story -- a vignette, really, based on Miller's...Frank Miller's RobocopFrank Miller How depressing: Comics legend Miller(''Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,'' ''Sin City'') turns in a tired story -- a vignette, really, based on Miller's...2003-09-05Avatar
Author: Frank Miller; Publisher: Avatar
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Christina Applegate on turning down 'Legally Blonde': 'What a stupid move'
- The Chilean miners disaster story comes alive in first trailer for 'The 33'
- 'Banshee' confirmed canceled after fourth season
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best dramatic actor nominees
- Netflix chief still 'thrilled' with Adam Sandler after 'Pixels' flop
- Uncle Jesse & Aunt Becky's twins will be on 'Fuller House' too
- Jason Segel gets serious playing David Foster Wallace in 'The End of the Tour'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!