How depressing: Comics legend Miller(”Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,” ”Sin City”) turns in a tired story – a vignette, really, based on Miller’s original script for ”RoboCop 2” – about the movies’ futuristic robotic law enforcer pounding the kidnappers of a little blond girl. All of it is drawn by Juan Jose Ryp with an emphasis on static musculature to the exclusion of interesting action. Blah.
Frank Miller's Robocop How depressing: Comics legend Miller(''Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,'' ''Sin City'') turns in a tired story -- a vignette, really, based on Miller's...Frank Miller's RobocopFrank Miller How depressing: Comics legend Miller(''Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,'' ''Sin City'') turns in a tired story -- a vignette, really, based on Miller's...2003-09-05Avatar
Author: Frank Miller; Publisher: Avatar
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!