How depressing: Comics legend Miller(”Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,” ”Sin City”) turns in a tired story – a vignette, really, based on Miller’s original script for ”RoboCop 2” – about the movies’ futuristic robotic law enforcer pounding the kidnappers of a little blond girl. All of it is drawn by Juan Jose Ryp with an emphasis on static musculature to the exclusion of interesting action. Blah.
Frank Miller's Robocop How depressing: Comics legend Miller(''Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,'' ''Sin City'') turns in a tired story -- a vignette, really, based on Miller's...Frank Miller's RobocopFrank Miller How depressing: Comics legend Miller(''Batman: The Dark Knight Returns,'' ''Sin City'') turns in a tired story -- a vignette, really, based on Miller's...2003-09-05Avatar
Author: Frank Miller; Publisher: Avatar
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...