”They are probably my greatest influence. I love [Todd Lewis’] voice. He’s just got such a unique style. I love emotional singers. It’s kind of weird because I was the leader of my youth group and everybody was like, ‘You listen to the Toadies? What are you doing?’ They were heavy into Christian music, and I like Christian music too, but sometimes you just…”
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC