There have been several housemates on MTV’s ”The Real World” over the past few years who’ve turned out to have criminal rap sheets, but this may be the first time one has ever been arrested while the show’s cameras were rolling. According to The Smoking Gun, Robin Hibbard, of the upcoming San Diego season, was arrested Tuesday night when she got into an on-camera fight with a Marine in a San Diego bar. It’s not clear what started the fight between the 23-year-old Florida bartender and 29-year-old Marine Derek Porter, but police told the website that she punched and scratched him. Hibbard was charged with misdemeanor battery and was held for nine hours in the Las Colinas women’s jail before making bail. No word from MTV about the incident, or whether we’ll see it on an upcoming ”Real World” episode.
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!