The challenge in making a ”Simpsons” title is translating the show’s brilliant humor into fun gameplay. While previous efforts have been dreadful enough to warrant a Nelson Muntz ”Ha-ha!”, this ”Grand Theft Auto”-inspired driving game is worthy of a Bart-uttered ”Cool!” (Much credit should go to the show’s writers, who contributed original dialogue.) And if some of the missions seem repetitive, others stand out, like the one that has you confiscating copies of a particularly violent videogame (wink, wink) corrupting Springfield’s youth. This ”Simpsons” game packs more ”Whoa!” than ”D’oh!”
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'