The challenge in making a ”Simpsons” title is translating the show’s brilliant humor into fun gameplay. While previous efforts have been dreadful enough to warrant a Nelson Muntz ”Ha-ha!”, this ”Grand Theft Auto”-inspired driving game is worthy of a Bart-uttered ”Cool!” (Much credit should go to the show’s writers, who contributed original dialogue.) And if some of the missions seem repetitive, others stand out, like the one that has you confiscating copies of a particularly violent videogame (wink, wink) corrupting Springfield’s youth. This ”Simpsons” game packs more ”Whoa!” than ”D’oh!”
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'