Life is a lot more fun with a lightsaber. This becomes very evident after enduring the first 10 hours without one in this addictive space opera that takes place a long, long, long time ago (4,000 years before the ”Star Wars” movies) in a galaxy far, far away. It should be said that ”KOTOR” is a bit of a snooze until your Jedi finds his mojo, er, Force. Still, with its various story lines – some engrossing (saving the universe from Uber-villain Darth Malek), some less so (Wookiee grooming habits) – it’s easy to forgive the deliberate pace and subpar graphics that represent the game’s dark side.
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the exclusive first trailer for Will Arnett's new Netflix show 'Flaked'
- Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'
- Exclusive 'Walking Dead' reunion of deceased characters
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Grey's' star explains social media brand
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are dystopian lovers in new 'Equals' trailer
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere