Life is a lot more fun with a lightsaber. This becomes very evident after enduring the first 10 hours without one in this addictive space opera that takes place a long, long, long time ago (4,000 years before the ”Star Wars” movies) in a galaxy far, far away. It should be said that ”KOTOR” is a bit of a snooze until your Jedi finds his mojo, er, Force. Still, with its various story lines – some engrossing (saving the universe from Uber-villain Darth Malek), some less so (Wookiee grooming habits) – it’s easy to forgive the deliberate pace and subpar graphics that represent the game’s dark side.
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending
- 'Scream Queens': John Stamos on that 'pretty awkward' shower scene
- 'This Is Us': Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia on episode 2's twist
- Sia uses her song 'The Greatest' to endorse Hillary Clinton
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday