Life is a lot more fun with a lightsaber. This becomes very evident after enduring the first 10 hours without one in this addictive space opera that takes place a long, long, long time ago (4,000 years before the ”Star Wars” movies) in a galaxy far, far away. It should be said that ”KOTOR” is a bit of a snooze until your Jedi finds his mojo, er, Force. Still, with its various story lines – some engrossing (saving the universe from Uber-villain Darth Malek), some less so (Wookiee grooming habits) – it’s easy to forgive the deliberate pace and subpar graphics that represent the game’s dark side.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- It's official: Netflix orders 'Full House' revival
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!