Life is a lot more fun with a lightsaber. This becomes very evident after enduring the first 10 hours without one in this addictive space opera that takes place a long, long, long time ago (4,000 years before the ”Star Wars” movies) in a galaxy far, far away. It should be said that ”KOTOR” is a bit of a snooze until your Jedi finds his mojo, er, Force. Still, with its various story lines – some engrossing (saving the universe from Uber-villain Darth Malek), some less so (Wookiee grooming habits) – it’s easy to forgive the deliberate pace and subpar graphics that represent the game’s dark side.
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Critics' Choice Awards 2016: Who should win Best Actor?
- Two brothers play a deadly board game in 'Beyond the Gates' clip
- 'Office Christmas Party' stars on extras gone wild
- Conan O'Brien gets punished by a dominatrix in Berlin
- Taylor Kinney felt 'silly and bizarre' filming 'Chicago Fire' pilot
- R.L. Stine and Marc Brown are writing another picture book together
- Dashboard Confessional announce 2017 tour
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans