Life is a lot more fun with a lightsaber. This becomes very evident after enduring the first 10 hours without one in this addictive space opera that takes place a long, long, long time ago (4,000 years before the ”Star Wars” movies) in a galaxy far, far away. It should be said that ”KOTOR” is a bit of a snooze until your Jedi finds his mojo, er, Force. Still, with its various story lines – some engrossing (saving the universe from Uber-villain Darth Malek), some less so (Wookiee grooming habits) – it’s easy to forgive the deliberate pace and subpar graphics that represent the game’s dark side.
Posted September 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hawaii Five-0' books Claire Forlani for recurring role
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- EW Party at Comic-Con 2016: See Stars' Red Carpet Arrivals
- Comic-Con 2016: See the Best Cosplayers From Day 2
- 'The Dark Tower' Storybook Stephen King Fans are Dying to Get
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 2
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 2 Panels
- 10 of the Best Moments From 'The Daily Show'