As Kelly, a suburban teenager who is furious at the world, Shia LaBeouf makes bantamweight hostility charming. The latest Project Greenlight effort creates a character, all right, but LaBeouf’s harmless alienation hasn’t been given a movie to go with it.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Elden Henson, Shia LaBeouf, Shiri Appleby, Anson Mount, Kathleen Quinlan, William Sadler, Amy Smart, Ray Wise; Director: Efram Potelle, Kyle Rankin; Author: Erica Beeney; Producer (person): Chris Moore; Release Date Wide: 08/29/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 80; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List
- Charlize Theron on going bald for 'Mad Max'
- Jaden Smith deletes his Twitter
- Domhnall Gleeson talks 'Star Wars' while playing 'Star Wars'
- Match these 'Star Wars' characters with their home worlds
- Quicksilver vs. Quicksilver: How 'Avengers' and 'X-Men' introduced the same character differently
- Chris Brown a suspect in Vegas battery
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!