Remember the fifth Foo Fighter at this year’s Grammys? Y’know, the same guy who jammed with the Ladies Marmalade at the ‘01 VMAs? Well, Nicholas ”Sixx” King pulled an awards-show-crash threepeat when he interrupted presenters Snoop Dogg and Adam Sandler at the VMAs. ”My plan was to take the award from Snoop and announce the winner,” says the aspiring filmmaker, who got into the event by posing as a bodyguard. ”But I startled Snoop and it threw me off.” Next up: a DVD of his exploits, the MTV-ishly titled Jackass in the Hood.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'