Remember the fifth Foo Fighter at this year’s Grammys? Y’know, the same guy who jammed with the Ladies Marmalade at the ‘01 VMAs? Well, Nicholas ”Sixx” King pulled an awards-show-crash threepeat when he interrupted presenters Snoop Dogg and Adam Sandler at the VMAs. ”My plan was to take the award from Snoop and announce the winner,” says the aspiring filmmaker, who got into the event by posing as a bodyguard. ”But I startled Snoop and it threw me off.” Next up: a DVD of his exploits, the MTV-ishly titled Jackass in the Hood.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!