Remember the fifth Foo Fighter at this year’s Grammys? Y’know, the same guy who jammed with the Ladies Marmalade at the ‘01 VMAs? Well, Nicholas ”Sixx” King pulled an awards-show-crash threepeat when he interrupted presenters Snoop Dogg and Adam Sandler at the VMAs. ”My plan was to take the award from Snoop and announce the winner,” says the aspiring filmmaker, who got into the event by posing as a bodyguard. ”But I startled Snoop and it threw me off.” Next up: a DVD of his exploits, the MTV-ishly titled Jackass in the Hood.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie
- 'Blindspot' gets full season order
- Celebs share sage advice for EW's 25th birthday: 'Stop staying out late'
- 'Teen Wolf' at Comic Con: Chris isn't the only Argent returning