Remember the fifth Foo Fighter at this year’s Grammys? Y’know, the same guy who jammed with the Ladies Marmalade at the ‘01 VMAs? Well, Nicholas ”Sixx” King pulled an awards-show-crash threepeat when he interrupted presenters Snoop Dogg and Adam Sandler at the VMAs. ”My plan was to take the award from Snoop and announce the winner,” says the aspiring filmmaker, who got into the event by posing as a bodyguard. ”But I startled Snoop and it threw me off.” Next up: a DVD of his exploits, the MTV-ishly titled Jackass in the Hood.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'