Remember the fifth Foo Fighter at this year’s Grammys? Y’know, the same guy who jammed with the Ladies Marmalade at the ‘01 VMAs? Well, Nicholas ”Sixx” King pulled an awards-show-crash threepeat when he interrupted presenters Snoop Dogg and Adam Sandler at the VMAs. ”My plan was to take the award from Snoop and announce the winner,” says the aspiring filmmaker, who got into the event by posing as a bodyguard. ”But I startled Snoop and it threw me off.” Next up: a DVD of his exploits, the MTV-ishly titled Jackass in the Hood.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!