Remember the fifth Foo Fighter at this year’s Grammys? Y’know, the same guy who jammed with the Ladies Marmalade at the ‘01 VMAs? Well, Nicholas ”Sixx” King pulled an awards-show-crash threepeat when he interrupted presenters Snoop Dogg and Adam Sandler at the VMAs. ”My plan was to take the award from Snoop and announce the winner,” says the aspiring filmmaker, who got into the event by posing as a bodyguard. ”But I startled Snoop and it threw me off.” Next up: a DVD of his exploits, the MTV-ishly titled Jackass in the Hood.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michelle Obama, Simone Biles, Channing Tatum join Ellen's premiere week
- Is it time for boxing movies to throw in the towel?
- 'Outlander' finds its Lord John Grey — exclusive
- 'Empire' exclusive: Phylicia Rashad to play [SPOILER]'s mother
- CHVRCHES dedicate song to Harambe the gorilla
- Bon Iver shares"33 "GOD,"" another song from new album
- 9 Best Moments From Los Angeles' FYF Fest 2016