At least it kinda made sense when Modest Mouse licensed ”Gravity Rides Everything” to hawk Miller Genuine Draft in 2002. Beer, indie-rock bands – you know, they go together. But do minivans go with ”Everything”? Nissan, whose Quest ad is now using the tune (from 2000’s moody ”The Moon & Antarctica”), thinks so.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters