At least it kinda made sense when Modest Mouse licensed ”Gravity Rides Everything” to hawk Miller Genuine Draft in 2002. Beer, indie-rock bands – you know, they go together. But do minivans go with ”Everything”? Nissan, whose Quest ad is now using the tune (from 2000’s moody ”The Moon & Antarctica”), thinks so.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' taps Drake, Fred Armisen as season's final hosts
- Aly & AJ confirm they are making new music
- 'Scandal': Who will win the election? Our results are in...
- Piper Laurie: I wasn't asked back for 'Twin Peaks' 2017 revival
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Maron' goes to rehab
- Russell Crowe in talks for Dr. Jekyll-type turn in 'The Mummy'
- Jacob Tremblay bids for 'Star Wars: Episode IX' role on Twitter