At least it kinda made sense when Modest Mouse licensed ”Gravity Rides Everything” to hawk Miller Genuine Draft in 2002. Beer, indie-rock bands – you know, they go together. But do minivans go with ”Everything”? Nissan, whose Quest ad is now using the tune (from 2000’s moody ”The Moon & Antarctica”), thinks so.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- DGA Awards 2016: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu wins for 'The Revenant'
- 'Formation' video: Beyoncé used doc footage 'with permission,' says rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors