At least it kinda made sense when Modest Mouse licensed ”Gravity Rides Everything” to hawk Miller Genuine Draft in 2002. Beer, indie-rock bands – you know, they go together. But do minivans go with ”Everything”? Nissan, whose Quest ad is now using the tune (from 2000’s moody ”The Moon & Antarctica”), thinks so.
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Stevie Wonder and Andra Day cover a Christmas classic in new Apple commercial
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 6, 'Three Monkeys'
- Michael B. Jordan on boxing in 'Creed': 'Every punch is a line'
- Fox News contributor gets death threats for mocking 'Star Wars' fans
- Glenn Danzig shares stories behind songs on new covers album
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year