Guess Kate Hudson has been forgiven for that granny gown she wore on the red carpet a couple years ago. She’s listed as one of the top fashion plates this year in the annual Best and Worst Dressed issue presented by People magazine. The list includes such standbys as Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry; even Kelly Osbourne gets kudos this year for her ever-changing hair and partywear. Among those dissed for fashion don’ts are Britney Spears, Tara Reid, Lara Flynn Boyle (for that ballerina gown), Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, and Lil’ Kim, who could also have made the Least Dressed List. See all the cheers and jeers with photos at People.com.
(Pamela Anderson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers