Guess Kate Hudson has been forgiven for that granny gown she wore on the red carpet a couple years ago. She’s listed as one of the top fashion plates this year in the annual Best and Worst Dressed issue presented by People magazine. The list includes such standbys as Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry; even Kelly Osbourne gets kudos this year for her ever-changing hair and partywear. Among those dissed for fashion don’ts are Britney Spears, Tara Reid, Lara Flynn Boyle (for that ballerina gown), Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, and Lil’ Kim, who could also have made the Least Dressed List. See all the cheers and jeers with photos at People.com.
(Pamela Anderson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!