Guess Kate Hudson has been forgiven for that granny gown she wore on the red carpet a couple years ago. She’s listed as one of the top fashion plates this year in the annual Best and Worst Dressed issue presented by People magazine. The list includes such standbys as Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry; even Kelly Osbourne gets kudos this year for her ever-changing hair and partywear. Among those dissed for fashion don’ts are Britney Spears, Tara Reid, Lara Flynn Boyle (for that ballerina gown), Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, and Lil’ Kim, who could also have made the Least Dressed List. See all the cheers and jeers with photos at People.com.
(Pamela Anderson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!