Guess Kate Hudson has been forgiven for that granny gown she wore on the red carpet a couple years ago. She’s listed as one of the top fashion plates this year in the annual Best and Worst Dressed issue presented by People magazine. The list includes such standbys as Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry; even Kelly Osbourne gets kudos this year for her ever-changing hair and partywear. Among those dissed for fashion don’ts are Britney Spears, Tara Reid, Lara Flynn Boyle (for that ballerina gown), Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, and Lil’ Kim, who could also have made the Least Dressed List. See all the cheers and jeers with photos at People.com.
(Pamela Anderson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video