Guess Kate Hudson has been forgiven for that granny gown she wore on the red carpet a couple years ago. She’s listed as one of the top fashion plates this year in the annual Best and Worst Dressed issue presented by People magazine. The list includes such standbys as Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry; even Kelly Osbourne gets kudos this year for her ever-changing hair and partywear. Among those dissed for fashion don’ts are Britney Spears, Tara Reid, Lara Flynn Boyle (for that ballerina gown), Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, and Lil’ Kim, who could also have made the Least Dressed List. See all the cheers and jeers with photos at People.com.
(Pamela Anderson: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com)
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alison Brie joins Jenji Kohan's all-female wrestling series 'G.L.O.W.'
- Riz Ahmed on how 'The Night Of' captured the current zeitgeist
- Rudy Giuliani slams Beyoncé 'I saved more black lives' than her
- Jay Z, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian hung out after the VMAs
- Britney Spears wants to collaborate with Justin Timberlake
- Lauren Conrad joins 'Laguna Beach' stars for Dieter Schmitz's wedding
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj get sweaty in 'Side to Side' video