He’s not sexy. He’s not funny. And he makes Evan Marriott look like a Rhodes scholar. He’s the wrongest of the wrong on a show that could not be any wronger. He’s Temptation Island 3’s Michael, a 25-year-old Noo Yawkah, who is quite possibly the person least deserving of finding love. ”Everything’s completely innocent but it’s not gonna be so innocent,” says Michael, trying to use his native tongue to explain how he’ll spend this time away from his girlfriend, former Miss Noo Yawk, Melissa. While the other guys look for a grain of integrity in Island’s sand, Michael proves his IQ is even lower than that of the average Fox reality contestant with profundities like ”Wanna see my abs?” and ”Right now I’m definitely the life of the party.” Single women, rejoice: This man is taken. – Jessica Shaw
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jeff Nichols' 'Midnight Special' has been pushed to 2016
- Authors tweet hilarious advice on what NOT to say to a writer
- Jaden Smith roams Italy in 'Scarface' video
- 'Mythbusters' to revisit famous 'Jaws' stunt
- New 'Bourne' film recruits Tommy Lee Jones
- Bryan Cranston and Helen Mirren tangle in new photo from 'Trumbo'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!