He’s not sexy. He’s not funny. And he makes Evan Marriott look like a Rhodes scholar. He’s the wrongest of the wrong on a show that could not be any wronger. He’s Temptation Island 3’s Michael, a 25-year-old Noo Yawkah, who is quite possibly the person least deserving of finding love. ”Everything’s completely innocent but it’s not gonna be so innocent,” says Michael, trying to use his native tongue to explain how he’ll spend this time away from his girlfriend, former Miss Noo Yawk, Melissa. While the other guys look for a grain of integrity in Island’s sand, Michael proves his IQ is even lower than that of the average Fox reality contestant with profundities like ”Wanna see my abs?” and ”Right now I’m definitely the life of the party.” Single women, rejoice: This man is taken. – Jessica Shaw
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist