The rabidly patriotic singer leads the field in this year’s Country Music Association awards with seven noms, including album and entertainer of the year. Who says loving your country doesn’t pay dividends?
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mr. Robot' newscast offers details about hack aftermath
- Laura Jane Grace explains Against Me!'s North Carolina protest
- Brad Paisley sings about North Carolina's discriminatory bathroom law
- 'Chicago Fire': Miranda Rae Mayo promoted to series regular
- Academy unearths old 'Return of the Jedi' teaser
- 'Game of Thrones' new photos, promo for episode 6
- Milla Jovovich is a video game character in 'Contract Killer: Sniper'