The rabidly patriotic singer leads the field in this year’s Country Music Association awards with seven noms, including album and entertainer of the year. Who says loving your country doesn’t pay dividends?
Posted September 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on the movie, the prequel, and... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- Xena: Warrior Princess stars reunite on Instagram
- 'The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- John Green defends Cara Delevingne after infamous interview
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!