The video series, which airs nude scenes featuring the likes of Nicole Kidman and Halle Berry, is being sued for copyright infringement and $6 million in damages by five movie studios.
Posted September 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Penelope Cruz showcases her curves in 'Zoolander 2's international trailer
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Secrets of Rey's 'Star Wars' speeder
- Behind the scenes of Owen Wilson and Justin Theroux's 'Zoolander' dance fight
- Carrie Fisher was told to lose weight for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Porn site drops James Deen following sexual assault allegations
- Jamie and Claire vow to change the past in 'Outlander' season 2 trailer
- See Candis Cayne on 'Young and the Restless' (and the famous friend she brought along)