The video series, which airs nude scenes featuring the likes of Nicole Kidman and Halle Berry, is being sued for copyright infringement and $6 million in damages by five movie studios.
Posted September 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- Spring Awakening returning to Broadway—in sign language
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!