No, it won’t be called ”Sam Gamgee I Am.” Instead, the ”Lord of the Rings” hobbit will write ”There and Back Again: An Actor’s Tale,” a memoir of the 18-month New Zealand shoot, due next fall.
Posted September 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'
- Whoopi Goldberg and Jimmy Fallon played Nelly and Jeff Daniels in Pictionary
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication