L.A. talent agent Angela Toussaint is struggling to rebuild her life after her teen son’s mysterious suicide during a family stay at her late grandmother’s house in rural Sacajawea, Wash. Returning to the mansion, she stumbles upon an evil force that seems responsible for a string of local suicides and murders. House casts its spell by interweaving Angela’s personal quest to understand her family’s past with her battle to save the small town from supernatural destruction. Only one problem: Her relationships, particularly her rekindled romance with a high school boyfriend, are so real and engaging that the magical elements seem intrusive and, at times, silly.
The Good House L.A. talent agent Angela Toussaint is struggling to rebuild her life after her teen son's mysterious suicide during a family stay at her late...The Good HouseFictionTananarive Due L.A. talent agent Angela Toussaint is struggling to rebuild her life after her teen son's mysterious suicide during a family stay at her late...2003-09-19
Genre: Fiction; Author: Tananarive Due
Posted September 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996