To help promote the ”Scarface” anniversary edition in late September, Universal is putting the 1983 Al Pacino gangster epic back on screens. Conversely, New Line is releasing to theaters the longer DVD cuts of both ”The Fellowship of the Ring” and ”The Two Towers” before ”The Return of the King’s” premiere.
Posted September 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' trailer is about what you'd expect
- Kathie Lee Gifford's daughter is a scream in her horror debut
- YouTube star Michelle Phan to release a digital comic
- How rock and roll has lost its political edge
- 'Castle' taps 'The Neighbors' alum as new series regular
- Dark Horse Entertainment and Universal Cable Production ink first-look deal
- Justin Bieber's 'One Time': Six years of highs and lows later..
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!