Emmy losers Matt LeBlanc and Sarah Jessica Parker got a consolation prize ? along with other presenters, they received a gift bag worth $30,000, according to the Associated Press. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences called the bags a ”generous thank you,” and they weren’t kidding. Among the prizes inside were a mattress (well, presumably a gift certificate for one), a DVD player, a watch, and a cellular phone. Attendees also got gift certificates for a dinner party, trips to various spas and resorts, and a year’s worth of makeup. With all the kissing going on at the ceremony, let’s hope any lipstick included was smudge-proof.
Posted September 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Maya and Marty': 5 thumbs up moments from NBC's variety show premiere
- 'SNL': Matthew McConaughey is a bad Lando in 'Star Wars' auditions
- 'Person of Interest’ death is TV’s latest lesbian fatality
- 'Biggest Loser' producers: Illegal drug use claims ‘without merit and false'
- Jay Z hits back at conservative Beyoncé critics in new Pusha T song
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' release date pushed back
- Gina Rodriguez fulfills fan's prom dream with her Golden Globes dress
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot