Emmy losers Matt LeBlanc and Sarah Jessica Parker got a consolation prize ? along with other presenters, they received a gift bag worth $30,000, according to the Associated Press. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences called the bags a ”generous thank you,” and they weren’t kidding. Among the prizes inside were a mattress (well, presumably a gift certificate for one), a DVD player, a watch, and a cellular phone. Attendees also got gift certificates for a dinner party, trips to various spas and resorts, and a year’s worth of makeup. With all the kissing going on at the ceremony, let’s hope any lipstick included was smudge-proof.
Posted September 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the ultimate Marvel selfie from Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: 'Workaholics' stars DJ'd set at EW's Con-X
- 'Pokémon Go': Dwayne Johnson becomes new 'rock' type, Pokérock
- Michael Fassbender loves James McAvoy 'hard'
- 'Moana': Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk join voice cast
- Michelle Dockery leading up Steven Soderbergh's Netflix miniseries
- See all the movie trailers that debuted at Comic-Con
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'