Emmy losers Matt LeBlanc and Sarah Jessica Parker got a consolation prize ? along with other presenters, they received a gift bag worth $30,000, according to the Associated Press. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences called the bags a ”generous thank you,” and they weren’t kidding. Among the prizes inside were a mattress (well, presumably a gift certificate for one), a DVD player, a watch, and a cellular phone. Attendees also got gift certificates for a dinner party, trips to various spas and resorts, and a year’s worth of makeup. With all the kissing going on at the ceremony, let’s hope any lipstick included was smudge-proof.
Posted September 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big