Emmy losers Matt LeBlanc and Sarah Jessica Parker got a consolation prize ? along with other presenters, they received a gift bag worth $30,000, according to the Associated Press. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences called the bags a ”generous thank you,” and they weren’t kidding. Among the prizes inside were a mattress (well, presumably a gift certificate for one), a DVD player, a watch, and a cellular phone. Attendees also got gift certificates for a dinner party, trips to various spas and resorts, and a year’s worth of makeup. With all the kissing going on at the ceremony, let’s hope any lipstick included was smudge-proof.
Posted September 22 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles