This almost makes up for sticking her on Jesse: In an early ceremony, Christina Applegate won the guest-actress-in-a-comedy-series Emmy for her role on NBC’s ”Friends” as Rachel’s rude sister.
Posted September 26 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dustin Diamond guilty of 2 misdemeanors
- 5 actresses who've played Marilyn Monroe
- Duggar parents book Fox News interview
- Chris Farley documentary will debut this summer
- Lena Dunham: Hillary Clinton support has nothing to do with gender
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'