Days before he was to be sentenced for abusing and harassing former fiancee Heidi Fleiss, ”Black Hawk Down” actor Tom Sizemore has entered rehab, E! Online reports. In the wake of his conviction last month, he was due to be sentenced this Friday, but prosecutors have now delayed sentencing to Oct. 9 while Sizemore receives treatment for an undisclosed addiction. The actor, who has spoken candidly of his past battles with addiction (he credited riend Robert De Niro with prodding him to kick drugs in the mid-’90s), may face up to four years behind bars.
(Robbery Homicide Division Photograph by Jacqueline Bohnert)
Posted September 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!