Days before he was to be sentenced for abusing and harassing former fiancee Heidi Fleiss, ”Black Hawk Down” actor Tom Sizemore has entered rehab, E! Online reports. In the wake of his conviction last month, he was due to be sentenced this Friday, but prosecutors have now delayed sentencing to Oct. 9 while Sizemore receives treatment for an undisclosed addiction. The actor, who has spoken candidly of his past battles with addiction (he credited riend Robert De Niro with prodding him to kick drugs in the mid-’90s), may face up to four years behind bars.
(Robbery Homicide Division Photograph by Jacqueline Bohnert)
Posted September 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers