Days before he was to be sentenced for abusing and harassing former fiancee Heidi Fleiss, ”Black Hawk Down” actor Tom Sizemore has entered rehab, E! Online reports. In the wake of his conviction last month, he was due to be sentenced this Friday, but prosecutors have now delayed sentencing to Oct. 9 while Sizemore receives treatment for an undisclosed addiction. The actor, who has spoken candidly of his past battles with addiction (he credited riend Robert De Niro with prodding him to kick drugs in the mid-’90s), may face up to four years behind bars.
(Robbery Homicide Division Photograph by Jacqueline Bohnert)
Posted September 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- ABC Family renews 'The Fosters' for season 4
- Jack's Mannequin announce 'Everything in Transit' 10-year anniversary tour
- Motörhead cancel three shows following guitarist Phil Campbell's hospitalization
- See Joseph Gordon-Levitt sing 'Fly Me to the Moon' with Miss Piggy
- J.J. Abrams' favorite 'Star Wars' fan theory is...
- 'Anomalisa' featurette highlights patience and precision of stop-motion magic
- Tyrese Gibson on second anniversary of Paul Walker's death