Days before he was to be sentenced for abusing and harassing former fiancee Heidi Fleiss, ”Black Hawk Down” actor Tom Sizemore has entered rehab, E! Online reports. In the wake of his conviction last month, he was due to be sentenced this Friday, but prosecutors have now delayed sentencing to Oct. 9 while Sizemore receives treatment for an undisclosed addiction. The actor, who has spoken candidly of his past battles with addiction (he credited riend Robert De Niro with prodding him to kick drugs in the mid-’90s), may face up to four years behind bars.
(Robbery Homicide Division Photograph by Jacqueline Bohnert)
Posted September 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- 'The Originals' boss on the difficulties of killing a beloved character
- 'The Originals' boss on [spoiler]'s heartbreaking death, hope for Davina
- 'The Originals' victim 'cried' over that tragic death
- Charli XCX releases sleek, dance-heavy video for single 'Vroom Vroom'
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down tonight's action sequences
- John Krasinski to star in 'Jack Ryan' Amazon series
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch