Days before he was to be sentenced for abusing and harassing former fiancee Heidi Fleiss, ”Black Hawk Down” actor Tom Sizemore has entered rehab, E! Online reports. In the wake of his conviction last month, he was due to be sentenced this Friday, but prosecutors have now delayed sentencing to Oct. 9 while Sizemore receives treatment for an undisclosed addiction. The actor, who has spoken candidly of his past battles with addiction (he credited riend Robert De Niro with prodding him to kick drugs in the mid-’90s), may face up to four years behind bars.
(Robbery Homicide Division Photograph by Jacqueline Bohnert)
Posted September 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!