Academy Award winner Gooding and SNLer Sanz are two wild and crazy guys whowhoops!end up on a gay cruise. What are a couple of raging heteros to do but freak out, then run through the entire gamut of gay cliches, from learning ”I Will Survive” to mincing through the inevitable drag scene? Meanwhile, lest straight viewers get antsy, the jiggly Swedish tanning team drops by, and Gooding – get this – masquerades as a, you know, to woo a man-hating female dance instructor. Why, Cuba, why? EXTRAS The unrated version adds nude tanning tips from real Playmates to go along with the mercifully deleted scenes with puerile gay jokes that would appeal only to those who, say, don’t know the meaning of the word execrable.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Cuba Gooding Jr., Horatio Sanz, Vivica A. Fox, Bob Gunton, Artie Lange, Lin Shaye, Roger Moore, Richard Roundtree, Roselyn Sanchez, Victoria Silvstedt; Director: Mort Nathan; Author: Walter Bigelow, Mort Nathan; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 95; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles