Academy Award winner Gooding and SNLer Sanz are two wild and crazy guys whowhoops!end up on a gay cruise. What are a couple of raging heteros to do but freak out, then run through the entire gamut of gay cliches, from learning ”I Will Survive” to mincing through the inevitable drag scene? Meanwhile, lest straight viewers get antsy, the jiggly Swedish tanning team drops by, and Gooding – get this – masquerades as a, you know, to woo a man-hating female dance instructor. Why, Cuba, why? EXTRAS The unrated version adds nude tanning tips from real Playmates to go along with the mercifully deleted scenes with puerile gay jokes that would appeal only to those who, say, don’t know the meaning of the word execrable.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Cuba Gooding Jr., Horatio Sanz, Vivica A. Fox, Bob Gunton, Artie Lange, Lin Shaye, Roger Moore, Richard Roundtree, Roselyn Sanchez, Victoria Silvstedt; Director: Mort Nathan; Author: Walter Bigelow, Mort Nathan; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 95; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video