Academy Award winner Gooding and SNLer Sanz are two wild and crazy guys whowhoops!end up on a gay cruise. What are a couple of raging heteros to do but freak out, then run through the entire gamut of gay cliches, from learning ”I Will Survive” to mincing through the inevitable drag scene? Meanwhile, lest straight viewers get antsy, the jiggly Swedish tanning team drops by, and Gooding – get this – masquerades as a, you know, to woo a man-hating female dance instructor. Why, Cuba, why? EXTRAS The unrated version adds nude tanning tips from real Playmates to go along with the mercifully deleted scenes with puerile gay jokes that would appeal only to those who, say, don’t know the meaning of the word execrable.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Cuba Gooding Jr., Horatio Sanz, Vivica A. Fox, Bob Gunton, Artie Lange, Lin Shaye, Roger Moore, Richard Roundtree, Roselyn Sanchez, Victoria Silvstedt; Director: Mort Nathan; Author: Walter Bigelow, Mort Nathan; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 95; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!