Academy Award winner Gooding and SNLer Sanz are two wild and crazy guys whowhoops!end up on a gay cruise. What are a couple of raging heteros to do but freak out, then run through the entire gamut of gay cliches, from learning ”I Will Survive” to mincing through the inevitable drag scene? Meanwhile, lest straight viewers get antsy, the jiggly Swedish tanning team drops by, and Gooding – get this – masquerades as a, you know, to woo a man-hating female dance instructor. Why, Cuba, why? EXTRAS The unrated version adds nude tanning tips from real Playmates to go along with the mercifully deleted scenes with puerile gay jokes that would appeal only to those who, say, don’t know the meaning of the word execrable.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Cuba Gooding Jr., Horatio Sanz, Vivica A. Fox, Bob Gunton, Artie Lange, Lin Shaye, Roger Moore, Richard Roundtree, Roselyn Sanchez, Victoria Silvstedt; Director: Mort Nathan; Author: Walter Bigelow, Mort Nathan; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 95; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Final Five gymnastics team will present at the VMAs
- 'The Girl on the Train' switch from London to New York explained
- Beyoncé remembers Aaliyah with throwback VMAs video
- Homeland Security investigating Leslie Jones website hack
- Kings of Leon set release date for new album 'Walls'
- HBO to air Tracey Ullman sketch series, T.J. Miller stand-up special
- Britney Spears had never seen Carpool Karaoke before segment