”Carnivale”’s problem: Too many circus freaks, no circus animals.
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Which Helena Bonham Carter character are you?
- Colin Farrell wanted to take Conan O'Brien to a Korean spa
- 'Peaky Blinders' picked up for two more seasons
- Stephen Colbert parodies Charlie Daniels' NRA ad
- Ralph Fiennes’ 'Richard III' to air live in movie theaters worldwide
- Donald Trump willing to debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Chris Evans wants a Captain America cameo in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'