If heaven has good reception, it was definitely tuned in to Gordon Jump’s pitch-perfect turn as bumbling radio station manager Arthur Carlson on ”WKRP in Cincinnati”. While best known for that role, Jump (who died of respiratory failure at 71 on Sept. 22) also tackled parts both dirty (a pedophile in ”Diff’rent Strokes”) and clean (as Ol’ Lonely, he shilled Maytag washing machines for the past 15 years). You may be gone, but baby, we’ll think of you once in a while. – Dalton Ross
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ithaca' trailer: Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks reunite in her directorial debut
- 'MacGyver': Tristin Mays joins the CBS reboot as series regular
- 'Gilmore Girls': Lorelai and Rory talk Amy Schumer in first trailer
- Netflix sets 'Gilmore Girls' premiere date
- 'Awkward' star Beau Mirchoff joins 'Flatliners' reboot
- Weekend Update team pokes fun at Bernie Sanders supporters at DNC
- Joe Jonas surprises Demi Lovato with 'Camp Rock' reunion
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels