Times critic, a pot-smoking Brit theater legend, and his lonely, lovelorn assistant. They infiltrate each other’s lives with a growling intensity tempered by Bram’s dry wit. To his credit, these snappy back-and-forths come across as self-conscious, not self-centered. And that leaves ”Animals” lively, useful, whip-smart.
Lives of the Circus AnimalsLives of the Circus AnimalsFictionChristopher Bram2003-10-03
Genre: Fiction; Author: Christopher Bram
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!