Times critic, a pot-smoking Brit theater legend, and his lonely, lovelorn assistant. They infiltrate each other’s lives with a growling intensity tempered by Bram’s dry wit. To his credit, these snappy back-and-forths come across as self-conscious, not self-centered. And that leaves ”Animals” lively, useful, whip-smart.
Lives of the Circus AnimalsLives of the Circus AnimalsFictionChristopher Bram2003-10-03
Genre: Fiction; Author: Christopher Bram
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- Venice Film Festival premiere of star-studded Martin Scorsese short canceled
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!