Times critic, a pot-smoking Brit theater legend, and his lonely, lovelorn assistant. They infiltrate each other’s lives with a growling intensity tempered by Bram’s dry wit. To his credit, these snappy back-and-forths come across as self-conscious, not self-centered. And that leaves ”Animals” lively, useful, whip-smart.
Lives of the Circus AnimalsLives of the Circus AnimalsFictionChristopher Bram2003-10-03
Genre: Fiction; Author: Christopher Bram
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation