Quirky men’s hats are all over TV this fall, from Michael J. Anderson’s fedora on ”Carnivale” to Joe Pantoliano’s porkpie on ”The Handler” (”I thought it was cute,” he says). Still, they’re not for everyone, says hatmaker Marsha Makins. ”The cops on ‘Law & Orde aren’t really cool enough.” Sorry, Briscoe. – Jennifer Armstrong
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!