Quirky men’s hats are all over TV this fall, from Michael J. Anderson’s fedora on ”Carnivale” to Joe Pantoliano’s porkpie on ”The Handler” (”I thought it was cute,” he says). Still, they’re not for everyone, says hatmaker Marsha Makins. ”The cops on ‘Law & Orde aren’t really cool enough.” Sorry, Briscoe. – Jennifer Armstrong
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday