Quirky men’s hats are all over TV this fall, from Michael J. Anderson’s fedora on ”Carnivale” to Joe Pantoliano’s porkpie on ”The Handler” (”I thought it was cute,” he says). Still, they’re not for everyone, says hatmaker Marsha Makins. ”The cops on ‘Law & Orde aren’t really cool enough.” Sorry, Briscoe. – Jennifer Armstrong
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit