Quirky men’s hats are all over TV this fall, from Michael J. Anderson’s fedora on ”Carnivale” to Joe Pantoliano’s porkpie on ”The Handler” (”I thought it was cute,” he says). Still, they’re not for everyone, says hatmaker Marsha Makins. ”The cops on ‘Law & Orde aren’t really cool enough.” Sorry, Briscoe. – Jennifer Armstrong
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist