Quirky men’s hats are all over TV this fall, from Michael J. Anderson’s fedora on ”Carnivale” to Joe Pantoliano’s porkpie on ”The Handler” (”I thought it was cute,” he says). Still, they’re not for everyone, says hatmaker Marsha Makins. ”The cops on ‘Law & Orde aren’t really cool enough.” Sorry, Briscoe. – Jennifer Armstrong
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!