Alexandra – ‘scuse us, ”Ali” – Wentworth must be stopped. The new syndicated daily chat show she cohosts with Jack Ford is called ”Living It Up! With Ali & Jack”, and Wentworth, the In Living Color alum and wife of George Stephanopoulos, is taking the ”up” way too seriously. Her Kelly Ripa-off is a collection of annoying tics: braying laughter at no discernible jokes or endless self-pity about the bags under her eyes (hey, Ali, we wouldn’t have pointed ‘em out if you didn’t keep bringing ‘em up…). And she frequently mimes the terrifying threat to lift up her blouse and flash us. Why? God only knows. We understand the idea is to help ex – ABC news correspondent Ford prove he has a pulse, but there’s no need to act like a defibrillator with blond highlights. Never thought we’d yearn for the comparative subtlety of Kathie Lee Gifford, but… – KT
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'