Alexandra – ‘scuse us, ”Ali” – Wentworth must be stopped. The new syndicated daily chat show she cohosts with Jack Ford is called ”Living It Up! With Ali & Jack”, and Wentworth, the In Living Color alum and wife of George Stephanopoulos, is taking the ”up” way too seriously. Her Kelly Ripa-off is a collection of annoying tics: braying laughter at no discernible jokes or endless self-pity about the bags under her eyes (hey, Ali, we wouldn’t have pointed ‘em out if you didn’t keep bringing ‘em up…). And she frequently mimes the terrifying threat to lift up her blouse and flash us. Why? God only knows. We understand the idea is to help ex – ABC news correspondent Ford prove he has a pulse, but there’s no need to act like a defibrillator with blond highlights. Never thought we’d yearn for the comparative subtlety of Kathie Lee Gifford, but… – KT
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!