Alexandra – ‘scuse us, ”Ali” – Wentworth must be stopped. The new syndicated daily chat show she cohosts with Jack Ford is called ”Living It Up! With Ali & Jack”, and Wentworth, the In Living Color alum and wife of George Stephanopoulos, is taking the ”up” way too seriously. Her Kelly Ripa-off is a collection of annoying tics: braying laughter at no discernible jokes or endless self-pity about the bags under her eyes (hey, Ali, we wouldn’t have pointed ‘em out if you didn’t keep bringing ‘em up…). And she frequently mimes the terrifying threat to lift up her blouse and flash us. Why? God only knows. We understand the idea is to help ex – ABC news correspondent Ford prove he has a pulse, but there’s no need to act like a defibrillator with blond highlights. Never thought we’d yearn for the comparative subtlety of Kathie Lee Gifford, but… – KT
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robyn announces secret project
- Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, and manager Phil McIntyre team up for Safehouse Records
- Twitter loved Amy Schumer on 'The Bachelorette'
- Beach House announces new album and tour
- Big Sean and Rick Ross join Future's 'F--- Up Some Commas' remix
- Watch Liam from One Direction sing 14 seconds of 'Wonderwall'
- A first look at the inaugural issue of Rosy Press' Fresh Romance -- exclusive
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!