Alexandra – ‘scuse us, ”Ali” – Wentworth must be stopped. The new syndicated daily chat show she cohosts with Jack Ford is called ”Living It Up! With Ali & Jack”, and Wentworth, the In Living Color alum and wife of George Stephanopoulos, is taking the ”up” way too seriously. Her Kelly Ripa-off is a collection of annoying tics: braying laughter at no discernible jokes or endless self-pity about the bags under her eyes (hey, Ali, we wouldn’t have pointed ‘em out if you didn’t keep bringing ‘em up…). And she frequently mimes the terrifying threat to lift up her blouse and flash us. Why? God only knows. We understand the idea is to help ex – ABC news correspondent Ford prove he has a pulse, but there’s no need to act like a defibrillator with blond highlights. Never thought we’d yearn for the comparative subtlety of Kathie Lee Gifford, but… – KT
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop