Alexandra – ‘scuse us, ”Ali” – Wentworth must be stopped. The new syndicated daily chat show she cohosts with Jack Ford is called ”Living It Up! With Ali & Jack”, and Wentworth, the In Living Color alum and wife of George Stephanopoulos, is taking the ”up” way too seriously. Her Kelly Ripa-off is a collection of annoying tics: braying laughter at no discernible jokes or endless self-pity about the bags under her eyes (hey, Ali, we wouldn’t have pointed ‘em out if you didn’t keep bringing ‘em up…). And she frequently mimes the terrifying threat to lift up her blouse and flash us. Why? God only knows. We understand the idea is to help ex – ABC news correspondent Ford prove he has a pulse, but there’s no need to act like a defibrillator with blond highlights. Never thought we’d yearn for the comparative subtlety of Kathie Lee Gifford, but… – KT
Posted October 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'