Despite all the hype for Anglophile Madonna’s kids’ book, ”The English Roses” didn’t rock the U.K., debuting at No. 17 on the best-seller list, 16 spots behind soccer star David Beckham’s memoir.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'
- ABC renews deal to broadcast the Oscars through 2028