The cable channel is giving some forgotten gems a face-lift: It’ll digitally remaster a variety of public-domain films for three DVD sets. The first, a MonsterFest collection – including 1960’s Little Shop of Horrors and 1963’s The Terror – hits stores in time for Halloween.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- MTV is bringing 'TRL' back to encourage voter registration
- Martin Scorsese's 'Silence' lands awards season release date
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' sneak peek offers hint at director's identity
- 'MythBusters' spin-off gets Nerdist host
- Emma Watson narrates powerful short film on gender equality
- 'The Good Place': Kristen Bell reveals fun facts on Twitter
- John Carpenter's eerie new music video is 'an android's nightmare'