The cable channel is giving some forgotten gems a face-lift: It’ll digitally remaster a variety of public-domain films for three DVD sets. The first, a MonsterFest collection – including 1960’s Little Shop of Horrors and 1963’s The Terror – hits stores in time for Halloween.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal' actor Tony Goldwyn thinks Fitz should get on Tinder
- 'Price is Right' specials to host contestants from 'Big Brother,' 'Survivor'
- Ross Marquand of 'TWD' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project,' 'Deadbeat'
- Stephen Colbert thinks 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' sounds depressing
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996