THE VIOLET HOUR ”Sometimes you gotta jump outside your comfort zone,” says Scott Foley, 31. ”That’s when the greatest strides are made – and when you get the biggest kick in the balls.” His self-revolution won’t be televised: The ”Felicity” star is heading to Broadway with Robert Sean Leonard in ”The Violet Hour” (opening Nov. 6 at the renovated Biltmore Theatre). The mystical 1919-set drama features Foley – here at a fitting – as an F. Scott Fitzgerald-type novelist. ”Everything I was missing in acting, but didn’t know I’d been missing,” he says, ”I’ve now found.”
(Scott Foley Photographed by ALex Tehrani)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More