Dear Guy: You really made our heads spin with your memory-impaired-man-on-the-revenge-warpath performance in Memento. And you were just so perfectly righteous as straight-laced Lieut. Ed Exley in L.A. Confidential. So what are you doing in a half-baked heist flick that – while entertaining at times – is just another ”one last score” hack job? And I hope it wasn’t your idea to force that hideous Loni Anderson wig on Griffiths. EXTRAS One more thing, Guy: Please make sure your next DVD features something a little more special than a few lame trailers. ‘Cause that’s partly why we’re giving this one a C. Love, Missy Schwartz
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Rachel Griffiths, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Damien Richardson, Robert Taylor; Director: Scott Roberts; Author: Scott Roberts; Release Date Limited: 06/13/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- MTV's 'True Life' special to follow survivors of Orlando shooting
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'SNL' alum Mike O'Brien opens up about cancer scare
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'