Dear Guy: You really made our heads spin with your memory-impaired-man-on-the-revenge-warpath performance in Memento. And you were just so perfectly righteous as straight-laced Lieut. Ed Exley in L.A. Confidential. So what are you doing in a half-baked heist flick that – while entertaining at times – is just another ”one last score” hack job? And I hope it wasn’t your idea to force that hideous Loni Anderson wig on Griffiths. EXTRAS One more thing, Guy: Please make sure your next DVD features something a little more special than a few lame trailers. ‘Cause that’s partly why we’re giving this one a C. Love, Missy Schwartz
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Rachel Griffiths, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Damien Richardson, Robert Taylor; Director: Scott Roberts; Author: Scott Roberts; Release Date Limited: 06/13/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel