Dear Guy: You really made our heads spin with your memory-impaired-man-on-the-revenge-warpath performance in Memento. And you were just so perfectly righteous as straight-laced Lieut. Ed Exley in L.A. Confidential. So what are you doing in a half-baked heist flick that – while entertaining at times – is just another ”one last score” hack job? And I hope it wasn’t your idea to force that hideous Loni Anderson wig on Griffiths. EXTRAS One more thing, Guy: Please make sure your next DVD features something a little more special than a few lame trailers. ‘Cause that’s partly why we’re giving this one a C. Love, Missy Schwartz
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Rachel Griffiths, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Damien Richardson, Robert Taylor; Director: Scott Roberts; Author: Scott Roberts; Release Date Limited: 06/13/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996