Bondage acolytes, rejoice! Underworld’s Kate Beckinsale has brought S&M wear to the mainstream. Practical tip? ”Baby powder will help take them off,” says Antonio Santiago, buyer at NYC’s Fantasy World, which peddles a $59 version.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Hayley Atwell takes license photo dressed as Peggy Carter
- Paul McCartney plays the Beatles' 'Another Girl' for the first time live
- Ozzy Osbourne talks plans for Black Sabbath's final tour, album in 2016
- Emma Roberts talks 'Scream Queens': 'It's 'Mean Girls' meets 'Friday the 13th''
- Fox to debut half-hour version of animated series Golan the Insatiable on May 31
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims