Bondage acolytes, rejoice! Underworld’s Kate Beckinsale has brought S&M wear to the mainstream. Practical tip? ”Baby powder will help take them off,” says Antonio Santiago, buyer at NYC’s Fantasy World, which peddles a $59 version.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Gordon Ramsay rails against the five worst Halloween treats
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers