Bondage acolytes, rejoice! Underworld’s Kate Beckinsale has brought S&M wear to the mainstream. Practical tip? ”Baby powder will help take them off,” says Antonio Santiago, buyer at NYC’s Fantasy World, which peddles a $59 version.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good