When Robert Palmer fronted a band of fashionably bored models in the 1986 video hit ”Addicted to Love,” the singer, who died of a heart attack at 54 on Sept. 26, became a Reagan-era MTV icon. ”He took the good things in life, including music, very seriously,” says Power Station bandmate John Taylor.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West on Apple's talks with Tidal: 'Let the kids have the music'
- 'A Chorus Line' kicks up the classics at the Hollywood Bowl
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New HBO show isn't 'Sex and the City’
- 'The Larry Sanders Show' reruns returning to HBO this fall
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO chief spars with critics over rape scenes
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'