When Robert Palmer fronted a band of fashionably bored models in the 1986 video hit ”Addicted to Love,” the singer, who died of a heart attack at 54 on Sept. 26, became a Reagan-era MTV icon. ”He took the good things in life, including music, very seriously,” says Power Station bandmate John Taylor.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'
- John Lennon's killer was denied parole for the ninth time
- Derek Hough confirms 'Dancing With the Stars' return
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad