When Robert Palmer fronted a band of fashionably bored models in the 1986 video hit ”Addicted to Love,” the singer, who died of a heart attack at 54 on Sept. 26, became a Reagan-era MTV icon. ”He took the good things in life, including music, very seriously,” says Power Station bandmate John Taylor.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of SHIELD' return tells the birth of a superhero
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot