When Robert Palmer fronted a band of fashionably bored models in the 1986 video hit ”Addicted to Love,” the singer, who died of a heart attack at 54 on Sept. 26, became a Reagan-era MTV icon. ”He took the good things in life, including music, very seriously,” says Power Station bandmate John Taylor.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50