They’ve been approved to play in Malaysia on these conditions: no leaping, profanity, screaming, or above-the-knee shorts. In addition, their index and pinky fingers may be confiscated to discourage devil horns.
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hailee Steinfeld joins the EW PopFest lineup
- Second 'Big Brother: Over the Top' evictee talks house divide
- Robert Redford, Casey Affleck to star in 'The Old Man and the Gun'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Blacklist,' 'Arrow,' more
- President Obama names his favorite rappers
- Watch Eddie Redmayne show Benedict Cumberbatch a magic trick
- Chris Hemsworth pledges support for Dakota Access Pipeline protest