Hollywood has it right – image is indeed everything. But while compiling ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s fourth annual Photo Issue, we found these pictures extended well beyond artifice. In the gallery of outtakes from our favorite shoots, you’ll find celebrity subjects revealing the unexpected: a wistful glance from Kate Bosworth, a pensive moment with Johnny Depp, a heels-over-head Daryl Hannah. Also in this issue, a special Encores section – think of it as our greatest-hits collection – and a third annual Candid Hollywood, where stars get behind the camera for a good cause. Can you picture it?
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- You'll never believe how tired Third Man Records is of Jack White clickbait
- Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore riff on Duggar scandal
- Watch the 'Mr. Robot' pilot right this second
- The Fat Jewish channels Steve Jobs in new book cover -- EXCLUSIVE
- Django Django revisits '80s classic for new video
- 10-year-old Tinashe performs Bob Dylan cover in unearthed video
- Merriam-Webster adds Internet slang to dictionary
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!