Hollywood has it right – image is indeed everything. But while compiling ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s fourth annual Photo Issue, we found these pictures extended well beyond artifice. In the gallery of outtakes from our favorite shoots, you’ll find celebrity subjects revealing the unexpected: a wistful glance from Kate Bosworth, a pensive moment with Johnny Depp, a heels-over-head Daryl Hannah. Also in this issue, a special Encores section – think of it as our greatest-hits collection – and a third annual Candid Hollywood, where stars get behind the camera for a good cause. Can you picture it?
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50