Hollywood has it right – image is indeed everything. But while compiling ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s fourth annual Photo Issue, we found these pictures extended well beyond artifice. In the gallery of outtakes from our favorite shoots, you’ll find celebrity subjects revealing the unexpected: a wistful glance from Kate Bosworth, a pensive moment with Johnny Depp, a heels-over-head Daryl Hannah. Also in this issue, a special Encores section – think of it as our greatest-hits collection – and a third annual Candid Hollywood, where stars get behind the camera for a good cause. Can you picture it?
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Usain Bolt dust James Corden and Owen Wilson in 100-meter race
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending
- 'Scream Queens': John Stamos on that 'pretty awkward' shower scene
- 'This Is Us': Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia on episode 2's twist
- Sia uses her song 'The Greatest' to endorse Hillary Clinton
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged