Hollywood has it right – image is indeed everything. But while compiling ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s fourth annual Photo Issue, we found these pictures extended well beyond artifice. In the gallery of outtakes from our favorite shoots, you’ll find celebrity subjects revealing the unexpected: a wistful glance from Kate Bosworth, a pensive moment with Johnny Depp, a heels-over-head Daryl Hannah. Also in this issue, a special Encores section – think of it as our greatest-hits collection – and a third annual Candid Hollywood, where stars get behind the camera for a good cause. Can you picture it?
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' and 'Korra' creator previews new graphic novel
- Patton Oswalt, Paul Reubens and more star in Telltale Games' 'Minecraft: Story Mode'
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher married
- Blur's Damon Albarn carried offstage at Denmark fest
- Someone made a cool trailer for Netflix's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' -- but it wasn't Netflix
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner: Season 6 scenes may show events referenced but unseen in comics
- Ridley Scott talks turning Philip K. Dick's 'The Man in the High Castle' into 10-episode series
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!