Hollywood has it right – image is indeed everything. But while compiling ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s fourth annual Photo Issue, we found these pictures extended well beyond artifice. In the gallery of outtakes from our favorite shoots, you’ll find celebrity subjects revealing the unexpected: a wistful glance from Kate Bosworth, a pensive moment with Johnny Depp, a heels-over-head Daryl Hannah. Also in this issue, a special Encores section – think of it as our greatest-hits collection – and a third annual Candid Hollywood, where stars get behind the camera for a good cause. Can you picture it?
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel