We knew ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”’s Jai Rodriguez had theatrical roots, but blond ones? Before working makeover wonders on hopeless heteros, he was working it Off Broadway in ”Zanna, Don’t!” With the CD’s Oct. 7 release, you can hear Jai sing the role of a magical gay matchmaker in – eww! – acid-washed jeans. As Carson might say, ”Jai, don’t!”
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC