We knew ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”’s Jai Rodriguez had theatrical roots, but blond ones? Before working makeover wonders on hopeless heteros, he was working it Off Broadway in ”Zanna, Don’t!” With the CD’s Oct. 7 release, you can hear Jai sing the role of a magical gay matchmaker in – eww! – acid-washed jeans. As Carson might say, ”Jai, don’t!”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!