We knew ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”’s Jai Rodriguez had theatrical roots, but blond ones? Before working makeover wonders on hopeless heteros, he was working it Off Broadway in ”Zanna, Don’t!” With the CD’s Oct. 7 release, you can hear Jai sing the role of a magical gay matchmaker in – eww! – acid-washed jeans. As Carson might say, ”Jai, don’t!”
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jonathan Groff to return for Glee finale
- Zelda Williams reflects on dad Robin Williams' legacy on 'Today'
- Another woman accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
- Box office preview: Focus and Fifty Shades face off
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' game's prequel comic: Preview 4 pages
- It Follows clip lays out the rules for hotly anticipated horror movie
- Video game version of Slender Man myth is coming to Xbox One and PS4
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!