We knew ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”’s Jai Rodriguez had theatrical roots, but blond ones? Before working makeover wonders on hopeless heteros, he was working it Off Broadway in ”Zanna, Don’t!” With the CD’s Oct. 7 release, you can hear Jai sing the role of a magical gay matchmaker in – eww! – acid-washed jeans. As Carson might say, ”Jai, don’t!”
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ava DuVernay nixes 'Black Panther' gig: 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!