We knew ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”’s Jai Rodriguez had theatrical roots, but blond ones? Before working makeover wonders on hopeless heteros, he was working it Off Broadway in ”Zanna, Don’t!” With the CD’s Oct. 7 release, you can hear Jai sing the role of a magical gay matchmaker in – eww! – acid-washed jeans. As Carson might say, ”Jai, don’t!”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!