A love hug of a role for Diane Lane, and a golden vise of women’s romance-pic cliches. She plays an American divorcee who blooms when she moves to Italy. (Italian sex helps.)
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Diane Lane, Raoul Bova, Lindsay Duncan, Sandra Oh, David Sutcliffe; Director: Audrey Wells; Author: Audrey Wells; Release Date Wide: 09/26/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 113; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone Pictures
Posted October 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'